RED International is committed to increasing our partners’ capacity so they can provide urgent and effective relief in times of emergencies and natural disasters.
Relief work and responding to humanitarian crisis are at the heart of helping those who encounter poverty or marginalisation as a result of conflict or natural disaster.
Alongside emergency relief, we are committed to working long-term with our partners, helping them rebuild shattered communities and creating real transformation and hope for the future.
- Flood relief in Bangladesh
- Hurricane Matthew Relief in Haiti
- Rebuilding homes after Typhoon Hainan in the Philippines
- Providing emergency winter relief to rural communities in Afghanistan
- Assisting families in the aftermath of devastating flooding in India
If you would like to give to RED International’s Relief fund so we have resources available to send out in emergencies to our partners please follow the link below.