We work with our implementing partners to ensure that they have projects which:
- Meet the stated aims of RED International.
- Are identified and designed in consultation with local community leaders.
- Include the possibility of being handed over to the local community
- If possible have long term sustainable outcomes
We insist that our implementing partners closely evaluate their projects in terms of:
- Whether the stated goals are achieved
- Which groups of people have been affected and in what ways.
- Time schedules and the use of finances
- Reporting performance
- Any lessons which can be learned for the future
Requests for New Project Partnerships with RED International
- RED International is currently fully occupied in supporting our current partners and their wide range of projects.
- We do not have the capacity to respond to unsolicited requests from organisations wishing to partner with RED International.
- We are only able to consider project proposals from organisations who are already implementing partners of RED International.
- We are unable to respond to unsolicited project proposals, emails or requests for funding.