We live in the most advanced age of science and medicine; yet preventable disease, untreated drug & alcohol abuse, preventable birth defects, and avoidable traffic & industrial accidents still kill millions of people each year.
Where a person lives or how much money they have should never keep them from receiving the medical attention they need.
Let's make sure that every person, child or adult, gets the resources they need to live a long and healthy life.
Projects where RED International and our partners are working towards this goal:
- Afghanistan - Birth Life Saving Skills (BLiSS)
- India - Anti-Trafficking
- India - Community Health Workers & Regional Clinics
- Nepal - HIV and AIDS project
- Northern Iraq - Refugee Relief
- Tajikistan - Community Development
- Tajikistan - Disabled Children & Wheelchair Project
- Zambia - HIV and AIDS Support and Counselling Centre
- Zambia - HIV services for Lake Tanganyika