Reduce inequality within and among countries
We cannot live in a truly developed world without equal opportunities for both countries and their citizens.
Equality is at the core of all the sustainable development goals.
Together we can empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all people irrespective of age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion, economic or other status.
Projects where RED International and our partners are working towards this goal:
- Afghanistan - Birth Life Saving Skills (BLiSS)
- Bangladesh - Adults & Children Literacy in Rural Areas
- India - Anti-Trafficking
- India - WaterWheel Project
- Kosovo - Support for Anti-Trafficking and Abuse Victims
- Pakistan - Micro-loans for Rural Families
- Tajikistan - Disabled Children & Wheelchair Project