more than one billion people still live on less than $1.25/day.
We won't be able to reach our other global goals if we can't move on this one.
Let's eradicate extreme poverty and halve the number of people living in poverty by 2030.
Projects where RED International and our partners are working towards this goal:
- Bangladesh - Adults & children literacy in rural areas
- Haiti - Hurricane Relief
- India - Anti-Trafficking
- India - WaterWheel Project
- Kosovo - support for anti-trafficking and abuse victims
- Northern Iraq - Refugee Relief
- Pakistan - Micro-loans for Rural Families
- Tajikistan - High Altitude Greenhouses